Tuesday, July 12, 2011

occupied

so my husband and i are packing and getting ready for a big trip-new york! couldn't be more excited. can't wait to stick my face into a slice of new york pizza and a hoboken cupcake. oh yes and the sites too will be nice. my husband can't wait to see wallstreet...blah. show me the designer knock offs baby! of course to get to new york we have to take an airplane. which takes me back to an nightmare i'm still trying to forget.

my family and i were on our way to hawaii. as soon as i entered the small overcrowded airplane i saw him. tall, dark, shaved head and a chain on his jeans. i th0ught he was dreamy. anyway couldn't stand there and stare i had to get to my seat. unfortunatly, from where i was sitting i only could see his left elbow...hot.

flying to hawaii of course takes a lifetime and naturally i had to go to the bathroom. love the airplane bathroom...so small and freaky. hate the toilet...silver and waterless. and the flush sounds like its going to take one of your limbs with it. as i sat there doing my thing, the worst thing that could possibly happen became the inevitable. the bathroom door opened...not by my hand-which would be impossible since i was pretty much glued to the pot...but by the hand of a tall, dark figure with a shaved head and a silver chain on his jeans.

my world went into slow motion as i looked up and made eye contact with "the" cute guy. my deer in the headlight look was probably not attractive at all matching the horrifying position i was in sitting on the toilet with my pants down to my ankles. all i managed to get out of my mouth was this monkey, low pitched, masculin, sound "whoaalgh!". the guy's face looked shocked and stunned as he roughly said "oh, im sorry" while slowly closing the door. i stared straight ahead, still in complete shock, as i tried to collect my thoughts. i burried my face in my hands "what just happened?" "i'm sitting on the toilet!" "why didn't i lock the door?" "it could have been anyone, why him?" "why did i pull my pants down all the way to my ankles?" "how does it smell in here?" "what do i do now?" "is he still waiting outside for me to finish?" "can i just sit here until the plane lands and empties till i come out and show my face?" "what was that sound that came out of my mouth?"

i probably sat on that toilet for 15 minutes till i had the gumption to come out. if there was an option to be flushed into another world millions of miles away i would have totally taken it.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! I totally forgot this story. Life is so unfair sometimes! Keep writing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew right where you were going when you started this! Doesn't it just figure the hottie would choose YOUR bathroom to walk into? Love that after the whole experience you were wondered how it smelled in there. I think that would be the last thing he noticed! ;)

    ReplyDelete